Wild Blue Cats!Donate Now
This veteran founded cat rescue is dedicated to saving the precious lives of at-risk kitties other organizations don’t have the time or resources to help…those who are abandoned, abused, neglected, injured, sickly, displaced or surrendered.
All the cats we help, including community cats who are aided through our TNR (trap/neuter/return) program, are:
- Given the medical/dental attention they need
- Spayed/neutered to control over population
- Microchipped to be reunited if lost
- Vaccinated to prevent future life-threatening illnesses
- Socialized and given the love and attention they need to find their forever home
- If necessary, provided with lifetime sanctuary or hospice care in a loving foster home
With ever increasing demand, Wild Blue Cats! needs a Critical Care Facility for handling those kitties that need around-the clock attention, including post-surgical kitties, neonatal bottle babies, seniors with diabetes, and other kitties with conditions that require specialized medical care.
Did You Know
In 2017, Wild Blue Cats! helped 680 cats, including 331 neonatal kittens and 51 displaced critical care Hurricane Harvey kitties. In total, we have helped over 3400 cats/kittens since 2010.
“We adopted our gray tortie Lily over a year ago. It was such a great experience. Wild Blue is such an amazing rescue! I would encourage anyone who has a soft spot in their hearts for kitties to adopt, volunteer, or donate for these guys.” — Jessica W.